- 12,709 hits
Bedford NY Realtor Archives
- Mount Kisco, NY - Now: Partly Cloudy (-0.6F) Tomorrow: Clear (15F/5F) wxug.us/1s6bs via @wunderground 4 hours ago
- No Relief in Sight on Rents | Katonah NY Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y8uZ9 6 hours ago
- A Chill in 2016 Price Forecasts | Waccabuc Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y8uWf 9 hours ago
- NAR Lowers Sales Forecast | Cross River Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y8uTn 12 hours ago
- Mortgage Rates average 3.65% | Pound Ridge Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1QaNRFk 14 hours ago
- Another housing crisis just around the corner | Armonk Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1KgXTlQ 14 hours ago
- Home Construction Up for 2015 | Chappaqua Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1KgXVdw 14 hours ago
- Will Sellers Step up the Plate in 2016? | South Salem Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y8uR6 15 hours ago
- New Study Suggests MLS Sold Prices are Inflated in Down Markets | Mt Kisco Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Ybr56 16 hours ago
- Builders see gradual improvement | Bedford Corners Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eNJ 1 day ago
- Builder Confidence Holds Firm in January | Pound Ridge Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eMg 1 day ago
- Average homeowner in Mass. to see taxes rise 4% | Bedford Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eK2 1 day ago
- 30 Yr Mortgage rates average 3.72% | Bedford Realtor | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eIm 1 day ago
- The dirty secret of Miami’s latest luxury condo boom | Chappaqua Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7ePJ 1 day ago
- No Relief in Sight on Rents | Katonah NY Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eEu 2 days ago
- A Chill in 2016 Price Forecasts | Waccabuc Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate ow.ly/Y7eCc 2 days ago
- NAR Lowers Sales Forecast | Cross River Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1QQg7dk 2 days ago
- Will Sellers Step up the Plate in 2016? | South Salem Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1LdOSou 2 days ago
- Homeowners Still Overvalue their Homes | North Salem Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1QaNV7U 2 days ago
- New Study Suggests MLS Sold Prices are Inflated in Down Markets | Mt Kisco Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate bit.ly/1QaNTwR 2 days ago
Robert Paul RealtorArmonk Armonk Homes Armonk Homes for Sale Armonk NY Armonk NY Homes Armonk NY Homes for Sale Armonk NY Real Estate Bedford Bedford Corners Bedford Corners Homes for Sale Bedford Corners Luxury Homes Bedford Corners NY Bedford Corners NY Homes Bedford Corners NY Real Estate Bedford Corners Real Estate for Sale Bedford Hills Bedford Hills Luxury Homes bedford hills new york Bedford Hills NY Bedford Hills NY Homes Bedford Hills NY Real Estate Bedford Homes for Sale Bedford NY Bedford NY Homes Bedford NY Luxury Homes Bedford NY Real Estate Chappaqua Chappaqua Homes Chappaqua Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Chappaqua NY Homes Chappaqua NY Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Real Estate Chappaqua Real Estate Cross River Homes for Sale Cross River NY Cross River NY Homes Cross River NY Real Estate Katonah Homes for Sale Katonah Luxury Homes Katonah NY Katonah NY Homes Katonah NY Real Estate Katonah Real Estate Mount Kisco NY Real Estate Mt Kisco Homes Mt Kisco Luxury Homes Mt Kisco Real Estate North Salem North Salem NY North Salem NY Homes for Sale North Salem NY Real Estate North Salem Real Estate pound ridge pound ridge homes for sale pound ridge luxury homes pound ridge ny Pound Ridge NY Homes Pound Ridge NY Real Estate Pound Ridge Real Estate South Salem South Salem Homes South Salem NY Homes South Salem NY Real Estate South Salem Real Estate Waccabuc Homes Waccabuc Luxury Real Estate Waccabuc NY Waccabuc NY Homes waccabuc ny real estate Westchester Westchester Homes Westchester NY Westchester NY Homes Westchester Real Estate
Existing-home sales dropped off considerably in November to the slowest pace in 19 months, but the National Association of Realtors said some of the decrease was likely due to the “Know before you owe” or the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures rule (TRID), which took effect October 3.
The number of homes nationwide gaining value on a monthly basis are expected to fall by 12 percent over the next 10 months as the housing recovery slows. Just over half, 51.3 percent, of America’s homes will continue to appreciate by October 2016, according to forecasts by Weiss Analytics.
Why the Housing Boom is Good for Minority Homeownership | Bedford Corners Real Estate | #BedfordRealEstate
Fourteen years ago, improving minority homeownership was front burner issue. In 2002, the Bush Administration even set a goal of expanding the number of minorities who owned their own homes by 5.5 million—approximately the number of existing homes sold in a very good year.
Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing fixed mortgage rates largely unchanged heading into the holiday weekend. News Facts 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.96 percent with an average 0.
The number of new homes sold in November increased by 4.3% from a downwardly revised October level to 490,000 on a seasonally adjusted annual basis. On a year to date level, sales are up 14.5% from the eleven month total in 2014.
Call it poetic justice. While median home prices continue their upward climb, in the third quarter luxury prices stumbled and fell for the first time in over three years. Redfin reported prices of luxury homes fell 2.2% on a yearly basis, while prices for the rest of the market rose 3.