- 11,165 hits
Bedford NY Realtor Archives
- China’s housing market is looking ugly | #CrossRiver NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/chinas… 55 minutes ago
- Down to Earth Farmers Market | #Chappaqua NY Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/down-t… 55 minutes ago
- Are we becoming a rental society? | #MtKisco NY Realtor rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/are-we… 56 minutes ago
- Home prices jump 11.8% | 2014-01-07 Cross River Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/home-p… 56 minutes ago
- The most overvalued housing market in America | Bedford Hills Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-mo… 1 hour ago
- Remodeling Spending to Grow by Double Digits in First Half | Katonah NY Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/remode… 1 hour ago
- Low December Inventories Echo Last Year | Waccabuc Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/low-de… 1 hour ago
- Lewisboro Elementary School Closure Vote Is Thursday | Katonah Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/lewisb… 1 hour ago
- Down to Earth Farmers Market | Chappaqua NY Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/down-t… 1 hour ago
- Kerry Kennedy Trial To Begin In February | Bedford Corners Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/kerry-… 1 hour ago
- Are we becoming a rental society? | Mt Kisco NY Realtor rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/01/are-we… 1 hour ago
- Dec. home prices see 11% annual rise | Chappaqua Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/dec-ho… 1 hour ago
- 7 Homebuying Mistakes to Avoid | North Salem Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/7-home… 1 hour ago
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Continue Down | Armonk NY Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/fixed-… 1 hour ago
- Mortgage Rates Fall For Fifth Straight Week | Mt Kisco Realtor rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/mortga… 1 hour ago
- Swiss Housing Market Bubble Looms Closer | Waccabuc NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/swiss-… 1 hour ago
- China’s housing market is looking ugly | Cross River NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/chinas… 1 hour ago
- Puget Sound area home prices up as much as 17% in January | South Salem NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/puget-… 1 hour ago
- Canada housing agency sees stable starts, prices in 2014 | Katonah NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/02/canada… 1 hour ago
- Home prices jump 11.8% | 2014-01-07 Cross River Homes ow.ly/uf7xt 1 hour ago
Robert Paul RealtorArmonk Armonk Homes Armonk Homes for Sale Armonk NY Armonk NY Homes Armonk NY Homes for Sale Armonk NY Real Estate Bedford Bedford Corners Bedford Corners Homes for Sale Bedford Corners Luxury Homes Bedford Corners NY Bedford Corners NY Homes Bedford Corners NY Real Estate Bedford Corners Real Estate for Sale Bedford Hills Bedford Hills Luxury Homes bedford hills new york Bedford Hills NY Bedford Hills NY Homes Bedford Hills NY Real Estate Bedford Homes for Sale Bedford NY Bedford NY Homes Bedford NY Luxury Homes Bedford NY Real Estate Chappaqua Chappaqua Homes Chappaqua Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Chappaqua NY Homes Chappaqua NY Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Real Estate Chappaqua Real Estate Cross River Homes for Sale Cross River NY Cross River NY Homes Cross River NY Real Estate Katonah Homes for Sale Katonah Luxury Homes Katonah NY Katonah NY Homes Katonah NY Real Estate Katonah Real Estate Mount Kisco NY Real Estate Mt Kisco Homes Mt Kisco Luxury Homes Mt Kisco Real Estate North Salem North Salem NY North Salem NY Homes for Sale North Salem NY Real Estate North Salem Real Estate pound ridge pound ridge homes for sale pound ridge luxury homes pound ridge ny Pound Ridge NY Homes Pound Ridge NY Real Estate Pound Ridge Real Estate South Salem South Salem NY South Salem NY Homes South Salem NY Real Estate South Salem Real Estate Waccabuc Homes Waccabuc Luxury Real Estate Waccabuc NY Waccabuc NY Homes waccabuc ny real estate Westchester Westchester Homes Westchester NY Westchester NY Homes Westchester Real Estate
Tag Archives: Bedford Corners NY Real Estate
Scandinavian-Influenced Manse on the Sound Asks $18.5M | Bedford Corners NY Real Estate | Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Eight Insane Facts about Disney World’s Gated Community | Bedford Corners Real Estate.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Play Tricks With Color in Your All-White Room | Bedford Corners Real Estate.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Mortgage applications shoot up 11.2% | Bedford Corners NY Homes.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 1.7% in August, Highest Level Since Nov. 2007 | Bedford Corners Homes.
Rising home prices drove down the number of U.S. homeowners struggling with underwater mortgages in the second quarter, leaving 14.5 percent of residential properties with a mortgage in negative equity, a report from CoreLogic showed on Tuesday. The rate was … Continue reading
Bedford Corners NY Weekly Real Estate Report 9/9/2013 Homes for sale 43 Median Ask Price $1,495,000.00 Low Price $525,000.00 High Price $12,000,000.00 Average Size 4927 Average Price/foot $478.00 Average DOM 167 Average Ask Price $2,610,686.00 Bedford New … Continue reading
n a move designed to more fairly treat borrowers whose credit reports contain collections actions and disputed debt accounts, the Federal Housing Administration has eased previous rules that would have led to large numbers of application rejections. The agency also … Continue reading
Existing home sales crushed expectations climbing 6.5% in July to an annualized pace of 5.39 million units. This was up 17.2% year-over-year. June’s numbers were revised lower to show a 1.6% fall to 5.06 million units. Meanwhile, total housing inventory was up … Continue reading
Beirut ranked in second place in the Arab world in terms of price of midsized apartments, according to the Global Property Guide’s latest annual report on investment trends around the world. According to Byblos Bank’s weekly economic newsletter, the report … Continue reading