- 11,253 hits
Bedford NY Realtor Archives
- Case-Shiller sees housing market cooling ever so slightly | Bedford Corners NY Homes tinyurl.com/ny3dodf 10 minutes ago
- Sail Away on This ‘Temple of Light’ Houseboat For $1.095M | North Salem Real Estate tinyurl.com/k7hpkav 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: Rising food, housing costs push up U.S. inflation ... poundridgehomes.blogspot.com/2014/04/rising… 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: Sales Launch at Shigeru Ban's Cast Iron House in T... poundridgehomes.blogspot.com/2014/04/sales-… 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: Come Party at a Neon Vacation Villa in Where Else!... poundridgehomes.blogspot.com/2014/04/come-p… 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: Come Party at a Neon Vacation Villa in Where Else!... pinterest.com/pin/2749307522… 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: The ultimate list of must-have mobile apps for tod... poundridgehomes.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-ul… 1 hour ago
- Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor: 6 Ways to Use Pinterest to Promote Your Brand | Be... poundridgehomes.blogspot.com/2014/04/6-ways… 1 hour ago
- Is this the right formula for a housing bubble? | Katonah NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/is-thi… 2 hours ago
- Case-Shiller: Home prices drop for third consecutive month | Cross River Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/case-s… 2 hours ago
- When did ‘lead’ become a naughty word in real estate? | Armonk Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/when-d… 2 hours ago
- Miami Beach Manse Sets its Sail Headway For $22.5M | Waccabuc Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/miami-… 2 hours ago
- If You Think the Real Estate Market Is Good, You Have a Short Memory | South Salem Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/if-you… 2 hours ago
- Home price gains continue to slow | Mt Kisco Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/home-p… 2 hours ago
- Slick minimalist kitchens | Cross River Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/slick-… 2 hours ago
- Pending Home Sales Decline in February | Bedford Corners Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/pendin… 2 hours ago
- 13 of the world's most remarkable miniature hideaways | Chappaqua NY Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/13-of-… 2 hours ago
- Housing Prices: Up Or Down? | Pound Ridge Homes rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/housin… 2 hours ago
- Finishing touches for kitchen and bath cabinets | Armonk Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/03/finish… 2 hours ago
- Home sales getting crimped by more than the weather | North Salem Real Estate rpaulrealtor.blogspot.com/2014/04/home-s… 2 hours ago
Robert Paul RealtorArmonk Armonk Homes Armonk Homes for Sale Armonk NY Armonk NY Homes Armonk NY Homes for Sale Armonk NY Real Estate Bedford Bedford Corners Bedford Corners Homes for Sale Bedford Corners Luxury Homes Bedford Corners NY Bedford Corners NY Homes Bedford Corners NY Real Estate Bedford Corners Real Estate for Sale Bedford Hills Bedford Hills Luxury Homes bedford hills new york Bedford Hills NY Bedford Hills NY Homes Bedford Hills NY Real Estate Bedford Homes for Sale Bedford NY Bedford NY Homes Bedford NY Luxury Homes Bedford NY Real Estate Chappaqua Chappaqua Homes Chappaqua Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Chappaqua NY Homes Chappaqua NY Homes for Sale Chappaqua NY Real Estate Chappaqua Real Estate Cross River Homes for Sale Cross River NY Cross River NY Homes Cross River NY Real Estate Katonah Homes for Sale Katonah Luxury Homes Katonah NY Katonah NY Homes Katonah NY Real Estate Katonah Real Estate Mount Kisco NY Real Estate Mt Kisco Homes Mt Kisco Luxury Homes Mt Kisco Real Estate North Salem North Salem NY North Salem NY Homes for Sale North Salem NY Real Estate North Salem Real Estate pound ridge pound ridge homes for sale pound ridge luxury homes pound ridge ny Pound Ridge NY Homes Pound Ridge NY Real Estate Pound Ridge Real Estate South Salem South Salem NY South Salem NY Homes South Salem NY Real Estate South Salem Real Estate Waccabuc Homes Waccabuc Luxury Real Estate Waccabuc NY Waccabuc NY Homes waccabuc ny real estate Westchester Westchester Homes Westchester NY Westchester NY Homes Westchester Real Estate
Tag Archives: Bedford Corners NY Real Estate
Report: Westchester County Dominates List of NYC Area’s Wealthiest | Bedford Corners Real Estate | Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor.
Scandinavian-Influenced Manse on the Sound Asks $18.5M | Bedford Corners NY Real Estate | Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Eight Insane Facts about Disney World’s Gated Community | Bedford Corners Real Estate.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Play Tricks With Color in Your All-White Room | Bedford Corners Real Estate.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » Mortgage applications shoot up 11.2% | Bedford Corners NY Homes.
Bedford New York Real Estate | Bedford NY Homes by Robert Paul Realtor » Blog Archive » U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 1.7% in August, Highest Level Since Nov. 2007 | Bedford Corners Homes.
Rising home prices drove down the number of U.S. homeowners struggling with underwater mortgages in the second quarter, leaving 14.5 percent of residential properties with a mortgage in negative equity, a report from CoreLogic showed on Tuesday. The rate was … Continue reading
Bedford Corners NY Weekly Real Estate Report 9/9/2013 Homes for sale 43 Median Ask Price $1,495,000.00 Low Price $525,000.00 High Price $12,000,000.00 Average Size 4927 Average Price/foot $478.00 Average DOM 167 Average Ask Price $2,610,686.00 Bedford New … Continue reading
n a move designed to more fairly treat borrowers whose credit reports contain collections actions and disputed debt accounts, the Federal Housing Administration has eased previous rules that would have led to large numbers of application rejections. The agency also … Continue reading
Existing home sales crushed expectations climbing 6.5% in July to an annualized pace of 5.39 million units. This was up 17.2% year-over-year. June’s numbers were revised lower to show a 1.6% fall to 5.06 million units. Meanwhile, total housing inventory was up … Continue reading